Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

Mini-Haul - Superdrugs

Hey guys! :)

Happy 1st of December. I'm definitely not feeling in the festive mood yet, maybe that will change as we approach Christmas.
Today I thought I'd share with you, what I brought this week. It's been such a stressful week I actually can't wait to see the back of 2013, so I treated myself to some goodies.





 (Sleek eyeshadow palette 'i-Divine', Miss eyelure lashlets, Nivea lip butter 'Raspberry rose',  Loreal Super Liner Blackbuster, MUA Matte perfect primer, Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Rich Espresso.)

Reviews on these products shall hopefully be coming in the future couple of weeks (Most likely not the Nivea lip butter, since its everywhere on the blogosphere, but fyi I am loving this product!)
, to give myself enough time to actually use and get a feel for these products.

What do you think about my 'Holy Grail' posts, I'm very dramatic and excitable so everything is pretty much a holy grail product. Is the Holy Grail post something you would like to see more of, let me know in the comments below.

I hope everyone had a better week than I had, and I hope you have an even more amazing week this week.

Until next time.

Jade
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment