Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

Review: MUA Matte Perfect primer


I'm not really a make-up wearer, and I usually wear most of my make-up in the autumn/winter. I guess because my skin doesn't look as delicious as it does in the spring/summer months. 

Before my foundation I used to apply just a face cream and then I was good to go. I then stepped it up a notch and started using Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm as a primer, and then eventually gave up with primers all together, until recently. I had it in my mind to purchase the 17 face primer but then I came across the MUA Matte perfect primer. I thought since I love MUA products, and haven't been let down by them before I should give it a shot, so I brought it from Superdrugs (here) for £4.


Its only a small tube 15ml to be exact, but trust me a little goes a long way. 






For a primer, the longevity of this product I'd say is about 2-5 hours, before I can feel it slipping off my face, it makes my make-up look really nice and flawless and makes my skin nice soft. As for a matte primer, I'll let you be the judge of that. Considering I have combo/oily skin it wasn't the best for my skin type - waste not, want not - I shall use this product until its finished to get a proper feel for the product. 

Have you tried this product? What do you think of it? Let me know in the comments below.

Hope you all had a great week!

Jade
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment