Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

Music: Melanie Fiona

So for the past couple of months, I have realised that my love for music has dwindled immensely! I couldn't tell you the last time that I actually opened my Itunes Library it is actually ridiculous. I was looking through peoples blogs the other day and came across this blogger (BionicGirl) and was having a look through her blog and came across the singer Melanie Fiona so I had a listen and lets just say I was HOOKED!

I have heard of her before with her rendition of the song 'Give it to me right' but I didn't realise she sang it and didn't search more about the artist.




I kind of wish I did follow up on her because this song alone makes me feel super feminine and sexy, and its defo a 'dance-around-in-your-knickers-with-a-hairbrush-mic' kind of song (don't act like you don't do it!)

She has an amazing soulful voice, which this generation is clearly missing, it is really unfortunate that she is really under the radar!!

She has many other amazing other songs and I 100% recommend you go and youtube her.

So I'd like to thank BionicGirl for bringing this amazing artist to my attention and I will now forever be a Melanie Fiona fan! I have now found my passion for music again (excitement!)

I'm off to go and sing in front of the mirror now (oh and revise :( wish me luck!)
xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh God...I'm so happy somebody finds my music posts interesting! Thank you!
    xxx
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I enjoy reading your blog :) xx

      Delete