Pages

Sunday 17 June 2012

Outfit of the day: Courtesy of Primark

You all must be wondering where I've been and to be completely honest with you I have just been lazy lol. But there's not a day that goes by which I don't think about you all!

I hope everyone is doing well and is enjoying their fathers day! Something to leave you with...


Outfit of the day!






What I'm wearing:
Top: Primark
Crop dark Jeans jacket: Primark
Maxi Skirt: Primark
Earrings: Primark

I did not intentionally wear all these from Primark, writing this blog was the only time I actually realised this! Lol.


I hope you enjoy this new blog entry and hopefully I'll be uploading more and filling you all in with the   ordain-ness of my life!!

Tell me if you like these kind of blogs, some feedback would be truly helpful!

Jade

xo

2 comments: