Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Phone Sex anyone?

Due to the economic climate that we are in, and the amount of students and young people who are jobless within the UK at the moment it is no wonder I turned to this solution. I wouldn't say that this was a last resort, but just one of many options!

So I was at a friends having a girly session, and I really wanted to watch the documentary 'My phone sex secrets' and I easily persuaded my friends to watch also.

I'v always said that I think a job in the phone sex business, would be something I would really enjoy doing and I have tried to search how to apply for one of these, but I've always turned up trump. Anyways, as we were watching it I was more persuaded this would be something I would like to do part-time it was perfect! I could choose my hours I worked and all I had to do was choose a fake personality and sell it to my "clients" easy right?




So as we continued to watch the show, and saw the type of people who were on the other end of the phone, age range from 18 to what looked like a 50+ year old doing normal things simultaneously, casually painting the walls to walking a rabbit, it made the job seem less awkward and taboo than it needed be, I was dead set on applying for one of these jobs and even told my mum about it.

After the programme had finished, in good ol' girly fashion we decided on pranking a few people with these type of phone calls just for laughs and giggles, and then I realised just how embarrassing it is to do it in front of people let alone your friends, apart from this set back we managed to have fun whilst doing it.

When I got home, the next day I researched it and found a way to apply for a job, when I clicked to apply I came across a couple of problems. 1. You needed a landline number - I'm a student, I need to be able to do this handsfree, plus there is no way for me to be able to use a landline in my student halls. 2. The application - Considering the self-employment(ish) it was a bloody hard procedure to fill in, I'm too broke to pay for postage and packaging!!! It would help if they got with the 21st century and made the applications applicable online. There are many hoops to jump through, and to be honest if I'm going to go through all the hassle of applying for a Phone sex operator job, I may as well apply for a retail job also.

There are many people who will think this is perverted, but people have to get their pleasure from somewhere, who are we to judge?! If your considering it and do manage to be successful let me know, I'd be really interested in listening to your story!

Anywhoo, on that notee..

xo

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.

    Best Phone sex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! This has made my day :D xx

      Delete
  2. Awesome picture. Most of the people have fantasies about horny mature women playing with them. The best way to have safer sex is XXX phone sex.
    humiliation phone sex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its true, there should be a lot more people campaigning for safer sex out there. I'm doing my part!

      Delete