Pages

Monday 2 January 2012

Pissed off over the christmas period.

Let me just say I am pissed off. Usually christmas TV is fun and exciting packed filled with christmas TV. Well I was sorely mistaken. I don't know if it has something to do with me growing up and all the re-runs of these movies are getting old and boring too but I am bloody angry!

All my favourite shows that I watch:

  • Vampire Diaries
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Gossip Girl
  • True Blood
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Glee
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Greys Anatomy
  • Desperate housewives
  • etc
All put on gone for a f*cking hiatus! What the f*ck?! So the time where everyone has time off to sit down and watch TV, there is nothing to watch?! Lets just say I am not pleased and starting off the year rather angry!

Just blowing off steam. Will be back to being cheerful and happy tomorrow!

Good night
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment