Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Review: Remington Pearl Wand

I'm going to do a review of the Remington Pearl wand, and tell you what I think of it. I don't know what it is about me being so late with these products!


So for christmas, my boyfriend bought me this Remington pearl Wand.



Before you all get jealous (cough) no he did not just think of this his self - thank God, I'd be a bit worried - but I asked him to get it for me. Needless to say this was the best christmas present I received last christmas.

It comes in a packaging like this, and as you can tell from the box it has pretty flowers on it. The wand also has the same pretty little flowers.

I wouldn't say this is expensive, probably about the same price as an ordinary hair curler would cost, but I'd say under £30.

The wand comes with a metallic-y pink pouch to hold it in and I guess as a travel bag as well as a glove to wear protect you from the heat. I should mention here, that it heats up to 210 degrees which yes ladies might incur in some minor fatalities but don't let that stop you from buying this bad boy.


Normally I would use my straighteners to curl my hair, but now that I have this I don't ever wanna use anything else. Once you use it for yourself, you will see just how amazing it is and you will have made the transition over to the wand as well.

By now there are probably cheaper knock off versions of the Remington Pearl Wand, but whatever brand you choose to buy make sure it is the wand, you won't regret it! :)

Am I happy with this product? Yes!

Would I buy it again? Yes, but hopefully I won't have too for a long while!!

Would I recommend it? Yes!

Secret Corner Score: 10/10


-- How to use: When curling your hair, you make sure the tip is facing downwards and you just wrap your hair around the barrel. Easy peasy right! Hold your hair there for like 10 seconds (or less for you impatient busy bodies) and you have an instant curl! (Don't forget to use all your hair products, heat protectant and all that jazz) --


Hope this helps!

xo

This is my hair curled a day later!







**DISCLAIMER: I have not been asked to review these products, these reviews are of my own opinion and I aim to be able to provide you with the truth based on my own judgement.**





No comments:

Post a Comment