Pages

Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas Holidays!

The Christmas time is one of my fave times of the year, mainly because of the food (lol), but as I get older I've now come to appreciate it much more.
Being back in London from University is strange. It doesn't feel like Christmas at all. No christmas decorations, outside or in. No christmas tree, no lights! :(


At least back in my university town, it was festive! I've been thrown into the pit of darkness and despair of the christmas holidays. I guess the only thing that will make christmas enjoyable is the presents, and lets face it the older you get, the less presents you get! So this christmas is gonna suck, once again!

I can't wait till I'm my own home owner, I'll have a huge tree decorated to the hilt, with plenty of fairy lights. Tinsel and fake snow, the smell of cookies wafting through the air (my cheap yankee candle that is). Celebrating christmas the way christmas is supposed to be celebrated!

Wherever, or however you choose to spend your christmas I hope it is a special and magical time for you all. I know I'm going to try and make the best out of my christmas time and if not theres always alcohol to help fix that! ;)

Merry Christmas

xo

p.s. My boyfriend cheekily put a link to his twitter page, so if r'n'b etc. is your thing, take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment