Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Just a little something..

I sit here, watching the boy toy play on his xbox, me wearing his hat thinking to myself its gonna be one of those nights again. As much as many girls hate their boyfriends playing on xbox, I rather enjoy it - unless I want something, then he has to give me 10000000000000000% attention - its quite relaxing just being with him. Hopefully I won't be too tired to drive home in the morning, I wish I could stay over but I have a very important meeting with my bed, pillow and quilt (emphasis on the very.)


I think to myself wow its been 6 months. That's the longest relationship I've ever been in . What its gonna be like in another 6 months? Will we still be together? Will there be another man in my life? I dread thinking about these questions, but I'm sure these sort of questions have been running through your minds at some point in any relationship. I hope things don't change as I'm the happiest I've felt in a long time, as any of my close friends could tell you. 

I digress..

 I don't know where this post was going tonight, but I felt I should blog about something. I have so much running through my mind, yet so little to talk about. I guess I'm just not a night person. Well hopefully I'll have another sex dream, this time with my boy toy instead of myself and a dream of cats. (straight face)

Good night my lovelies

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment