Pages

Saturday 17 December 2011

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. My name is Jade. I'm new to blogging and I'm super excited to get started. I have loads of interests like my main reason for starting one of these is to post books that I have written that are half finished, (maybe if I actually have someone other than my mother read them, they would actually get finished lol).
I also love talking about sex. In the future I would eventually love to become a sex therapist, but until then I will continue doing my degree in Criminology and Psychology. Another interest of mine is make up. If I was rich, all my money would most likely go towards make up! Its a guilty pleasure of mine and whats the point keeping it to myself?!

Hopefully this blog will be mainly used for those things, if not just bear with me and just join the bandwagon!

Signing out!

p.s. My friends tell me I have my own language, but don't worry if you stick with me you'll keep up! ;)

p.p.s And to my men followers (if I get any at all) don't worry guys I haven't forgotten about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment