Pages

Tuesday 27 December 2011

L'Oreal Paris Perfect Clean: Foaming clean wash and L'Oreal Triple Active: Cleansing milk Review

Heya,

I quite liked me reviewing that last product, I'm gonna do it again. (Sorry guys, this ones for the girls! ;))

This review is going to be about my daily facial routine. What I use on my face etc. I happened to be in the right place at the right time, as my friend decided to give me these products as she said they weren't working for her skin. Naturally I said yes, if mother taught me something it was never look a gift horse in the mouth!

She gave me L'Oreal Paris Perfect Clean foaming clean wash and L'Oreal Triple active Cleansing Milk, and it looks something like this.

Lets start with the pricing, with the price range under the £5 mark this comes as a bargain for those who are loosey goosey with the purse strings, however my frugal friend, as a user of the product I absolutely believe that this is worth scraping the pennies and going in store to purchase. 

The product comes with a scrublet, but as I got this product for free I didn't actually get to keep or use it as she kept that for herself and from what I see she uses the scrublet quite religiously. When I am out of this facial wash, trust me - I will be going in store to purchase this and hopefully with the scrublet!

When you first use the facial wash (you only need a pea size, not a lot) it actually feels really smooth and soft against your skin and if it wasn't for the fact that I have uni in an hour I'd probably still be lathering it on my cheeks. When I wash it off, my skin feels really clean and refreshed, which is a great feeling when you come out of the bathroom and the cold air hits your skin. I found that these worked well with my skin, however make sure you buy the right one that matches the type of skin you have. If your not sure what your skin type is then click here

When I've done that I have to moisturise or I feel like my skin is going dry, and so I use the other product L'Oreal Triple Active cleansing milk




This is product is also under the £5 price range and I love it more than I do the other product! It cleans away dirt and excess make up from the oils within the cream. I don't personally know if this is a facial cream or a make up remover, but I use it like one anyway it makes my skin feel really soft and it lasts all day its not as oily because you use cotton wool to wipe away the oils, and you can really see the dirt that comes from underneath your pores - not a pretty sight. 

I use it for everything! When I wash my face, I use it to help take off my make up, I even use it as a facial primer before I put on my foundation. It is great, and I can't sing anymore high praise for this product as it does it already for itself, but I'll let you be the judge of the product!

Am I happy with this product? Yes!

Would I buy it again? Yes!

Would I recommend it? Most definitely

However you decide to take care of your skin, make sure you drink plenty of water as part of your diet - its what makes skin healthier.

Happy Tuesday!

xo


**Disclaimer: I was not asked to do this review, it is completely my own ideas and views on their product**

No comments:

Post a Comment