- Get amazing grades at a level
- Go to university to study psychology
- Fall in love between these years
- Travel the world
- Move to canada (or eventually be in Canada because I would be going to school there)
- Do my masters in social psychology
- Get married by 25
- Push out first baby at 26, then 3 more up until the age of 30
- Hopefully be a qualified psychologist and further training to be able to become a therapist
- Change to become a sex therapist
- Become a private therapist
- 40 years old + adopt a chinese baby
- Start my own bridal wear design
- Retire handsomely with my husband
- Try and change the world some how
Honestly is that much to ask for?
When I was younger, around 13 years old I knew exactly what I wanted to do with my life. I knew for sure I wanted to become a psychologist. I also knew for sure that I no longer wanted to live a life in England, my whole family heard the whole story a trillion times of how I am planning to move and build a life in Canada. I was so headstrong with this idea that I emailed loads of schools/universities in Canada asking for brochures and I had this perfect idea, with my head so far up in the clouds - the one thing that stopped me however was the issue of money.
My parents wasn't the save up for a university fund type of people and being an international student is bloody expensive! Anyway, as I grew up my mind became stronger especially as the boys of London was a good enough reason to leave the country in search of something better. As I reached college age and realised that I was still too immature to use smarticles to its fullest potential, it suddenly hit me when I was then thrown into the Criminology Course. I was devastated of course, my whole life plan was taking a new direction for goodness sake! But as my wise mother likes to remind me, everything happens for a reason.
And she was right (of course), I wouldn't trade those 1st year memories for anything in the world! The people I met and how they have all changed me and shaped me to make myself a better person for myself and others.
I still have time, to complete my list just a little bit delayed thats all.
With my head still held high in my pink fluffy clouds of cotton candy, watch this space!